Wow, my first official blogspot. I've been thinking about having one for a while. Just to have a place to write down my thoughts as I go about life. So here I am on a Tuesday evening...not wanting to do work...gotta wake up at 6 a.m tomorrow to catch my bus to school. What a bummer. *sigh* I'm just so thankful that even though school has been so stressful for me these past couple of weeks, God still kept me going.... =) On a more interesting note, I'll talk about my Chinese New Year weekend. Friday- my family and I met up with Maria's family for dinner......out of all places, we ended up eating at a Japanese restaurant...for Chinese New Year! We had a really good time, those cooking tables are always fun. But what really entertained us was that adorable little girl sitting at the table next to us, she was like 2 years old or something. She stood up on her chair and started singing all these children's songs. It didn't take long until nearly the whole restaurant was singing and clapping to her tune, how cute! After a stressful school day on Friday, it was that little girl and the sushi that really changed things around =). Saturday- My bf and I headed down to CNE for that Chinese New Year celebration...man, it was so expensive, 9 bucks? Fine. I'm cheap ok? =) There was just a lot of food and stuff on sale. Mark got me 2 piglets to add to my collection, hahah! I actually bumped into a few friends from church and and an old highschool friend. Actually, I always see them when I go downtown, like last time at the Jacky Cheung concert, small world! As for dinner, we had a big family and friends dinner, the food was pretty good....and I actually watched a chinese movie too.....I'm not really into HK films you see......it all revolves around the same subject everytime. Surprisely though, I really enjoyed this one. I think its called "too close" or something....something about these female hackers/assasins...fine, it is a common subject but trust me, it was actually kinda cool! Sunday- Just spent time at Church (God's house) =) then Homework in the evening....*sigh* Anyway, I better sign off, still got a few things to do before I go to bed. God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home