Sunday, April 25, 2004

Summer time
*sigh*So summer has finally started for me. I've been thinking about the people that are actually leaving for their vacation very soon. Abby's leaving to Shanghai tomorrow (!) for a month, Holly is heading to HK/Taiwan in May, Hilton going back to Trinidad, Ian going to China for two weeks (HAHAH I get to borrow his Final Finatasy X-2 when he's gone! wooohooo! it isn't all that bad in this case =D ), Queenie is going to San Francisco, my friend Betsy is heading down to Seattle for her workterm (goodluck! she's super-woman man). *sigh*.....I"m not upset because I'm not going anywhere, I have had a chance to travel quite a lot in my lifetime....but its really the fact that I'm not going to have my summer with them around....*sigh*...So boring without Abby man...HAHAH.....no one to joke around with......then there's Holly.....(which I secretly miss b/c she've too busy all the time) and seeing a few people that I havn't for awhile and then having them go again bugs me. Anyway, with my feelings aside, I really hope everyone has a very safe trip wherever they're heading to and I hope that everything works out for the best. Yo guy...bring me back something.....pirated...HAHAHAH =D just kidding.

Fellowship time
I must say I have been having some great fellowship time for the past few months. I think I've gotten to know quite a few people a little bit better and in-turn people gotten to know me a little bit better..and its great. Its funny because I realized that though most of us grew up together, we still don't "know" eachother. I don't know. I personally enjoy getting to know people and having the chance to pray for them is even better. There's nothing like supporting people with their journey with God or just to be an ear to listen, It just works both ways. Also, what's interesting is to see the different kinds of people that God has brought to our University Christian fellowship this year. Like the crew from Edmonton seriously came out of no where but they are like the coolest people ever man!! HAHAHA....Anyway, I thank you for your fellowship and I hope God will continue to bless us and help us grow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home