Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Class sure went by quickly, I had a pretty relaxing class today. We used plasticine to re-create the human brain....quite interesting I must say. I havn't touched that stuff in years......Aside from that, I've been really stressed out with school lately, I have one test and a mid-term next week plus two projects due. I'm so worried! Not only that, I heard about the next project coming up and its worth like 50% of our mark! I wasn't too happy after hearing about that...*sigh* not looking forward to that after the break. I also heard that we have to get into groups for that 50% project, its going to be really hard.....I don't know. =( On a brighter note, its a very sunny day today, it always cheers me up even when things are gloomy. I also had a chance to spread the Word today, I"m going to continue to pray for that friend of mine. I'm going to prayer meeting tonight, I usually go every other week. Its a really busy time right now, but I still want to make time for God and be in prayer for Strength to go through the rest of this tough semester! I'm so tired.....I"m gonna take a break and get my mind off of things right now......Oh yeah one more thing, does anyone know how to add a comment section? I"m new at this >=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home