I'll Miss You
The holidays seem to pass by so quickly. I'm going to miss everyone that went back to University out of town. =( Won't see you guys in how long? I'm really thankful to have seen a lot of people whom I havn't seen for such a long time this Christmas. May God bless all of you and hope to see y'all really soon =)
Fellowship this past Friday was really great too, its so encouraging to see our numbers rise again. The Bible study led by Ian and Jon was really great, it gave me a chance to really take some time out from my busy life to really pray from my heart. We also had quite a number of people back from Urbana and sharing what God has taught them while they were there. I thank you for these brothers and sisters. Alex is also leaving us once again as he makes his way back to HK for school, going to miss his company.
I also got the opportunity to meet with Helen and Alice the other night. Though we didn't have much time with eachother, I cherish the time that we had fellowship with one another and sharing our burdens together. Helen also just came back from Urbana so she was sharing with us what the Lord has revealed to her.
*sigh* I'm going to really miss everyone and I"m really looking forward to some genuine fellowship in the coming semester. Pray hard guys!!
Sunday, January 04, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Gone too soon As a secret fob.....I must reveal m...
- Ahhh...finally the week is over. Though it was str...
- Its gotta stop I feel like I've been doing things ...
- Politics Man...I hate workplace politics. People c...
- This upcoming week oh my...I finally found out my ...
- ROTK was soooo good!!!! Legolas Greenleaf. Enough ...
- T&T with Winnie, Church Dinner (Mmmmm) then off to...
- Manager: Yo, what's that red thing on your nose? M...
- Working for the holiday sux, the hours are crazy a...
- Tad Bits ~Time for an update.....So what's been go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home