Monday, May 03, 2004

Girls will be girls


Queenie, Gendi and I HAHAHA(Winnie and Alice behind the camera...hiding behind the camera that is!!)
So today after my interview, instead of going through the usual routine of self-riducule and doubt as to what could have been done better, I decided to leave it as it is and just go have some fun with the girls. Tonight, Gendi, Queenie, Winnie, alice and I got together to watch "13 going on 30", a movie that I've been dying to watch staring the lovely Jennifer Garner. Oh man..it was sooo funny! I think it was so easy to relate to because it was set in the 80s, since we were all 80s children, we were able to easily identify with the style and culture of that time. The time when Cindi Lauper, Madonna and Micheal Jackson ruled the air waves. The movie to me is moreso about the choices that we make and how it can really change the course of our lives. After the movie, I don't think I'd mind experiencing something like that, to somehow get a glimpse of how things would be like if I had chosen a particular path...then being able to go back in time so that I don't take for granted anything or anybody.....hhehe...just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home