Been busy busy busy and stressed but I have a feeling that it'd all work out at the end. =) Thank God for Orlando Bloom websites when stressed....HAHAHA =) I can't wait until the Movie "Troy" comes out, the one Mr. Bloom and Mr. Pitt is in....hehe =) Today there was a book and poster sale at Sheridan and they had the Orlando Bloom Legalos Poster for 10 bucks!! I wanted to get it...but it was too embarassing......HAHA....>=) There were a lot of design and typography books on sale too but I didn't feel like spending. Trying to start a book collection soon though, just for inspiration. Thinking of shopping, the "Lost in Translation" DVD is coming out!!! ohhhh! I want to get it!!! =) I only have like 2 DVDs.......my collection is so dry!! I want to start collecting too...been borrowing A LOT though. I love watching the commentaries.......watching the movie again with the commentaries on that is. My bro thinks I'm such a nerd for doing that but its so cool to find out the director's intention and how the scene worked out, its like a critique session for me =) I finally saw Moulin Rouge......after all this time. All i have to say is....."Come What May.....I love you....until the end....of time....". HAHA ;)
list of fave movies of all time in no particular order:
1.) Amelie
2.) Lost in Translation
3.) About a boy
4.) Bend it like Beckham
5.) Groundhog Day
6.) What dreams may come
7.)Pirates of the Carribean
8.)Snatch
9.)Bridget Jone's Diary
10.)Pleasantville
11.)I am Sam
12.)K-pax
13.)The Pianist
14.)Black Hawk Down
15.)Behind Enemy lines
16.)White Squal
That's all I can think of right now.....but check those out if you havn't =)
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Man..the weather is getting really cold. My finger...
- Made it through the end of the week. Thank God. Th...
- Third day of school. God's been looking after me. ...
- Second day of school. Getting warmer. Continue to ...
- My first day back to school. It feels cold. Hope t...
- I'll Miss You The holidays seem to pass by so qui...
- Gone too soon As a secret fob.....I must reveal m...
- Ahhh...finally the week is over. Though it was str...
- Its gotta stop I feel like I've been doing things ...
- Politics Man...I hate workplace politics. People c...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home