Here's comes another week. Man, I"m such a fob =) I'm the biggest cantopop fan. After picking up my mom off of work today, she had to buy some groceries over at Market Village. While she went shopping, I hurried over to the Smart Apple places to look at cute stuff and then right over to the CD store. My fave singer, as you all know is Joey Yung. =) So I got her new concert CD, in addition to that, I got this 25 best cantopop songs CD and yes....a Gigi Leung CD. I dont' know, her CD was playing in the store and it sounded pretty good so I went ahead and just gave it a try. =) Oh yeah....Beyond is coming to T.O~!! They're coming to Casino Niagara but my friend told me that their tickets are probably already sold out. boo! Does anyone have tickets and would like to take me? =) *sigh* I went to the Jacky Cheung concert last Christmas with Alice. hehe This reminds me of back in the days...I"m so outdated now with chinese music.....but still, I love the ones I still know =) Karoake anyone? I'll dedicate a song to you.
I've been working my bottom off this past weekend, so much to read and so much to do, I'm literally going crazy. I need some resort of some sort, to get my mind off of things. Well, I actually watched "Underworld" the other day and it was actually pretty good. I didn't really know what to expect, it looked so matrix like..and the whole vampire v.s werewolf thing? I don't know but the when I watched it, the story line was pretty good in addition to the camera angles and overall look. Man, I love kate beckingsale's lipstick! have you noticed? =) heheh
What's going on in my mind? its probably 11 something now, I"m so tired and I still have some stuff to do before I sleep. I have a huge day tomorrow...aiya! when will it come to an end? I've been thinking about someone lately too, someone I havn't seen for awhile. The person has always been a mystery to me....yet I realize...the person still lingers on my mind once in a blue moon. I wonder what's going on in his life right now...I wonder how he's really like? or even what he's thinking.....I wonder.......
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- It's my birthday today Last night, Josiah fellow...
- *sigh* I should really get some sleep but I just c...
- Oh man...I"m so tired. Trying to get hmwk done yet...
- "And now I think I’ll get through The end of the w...
- Time really flies, I can't believe school is start...
- It is a my last night in New York City. Its funny ...
- I really want to apologize for the lack of bloggin...
- Right right guys, I"m off to Phoenix Arizona. Hope...
- Awww...finding Nemo was like the cutest movie. Now...
- New Webpage Design. A fresh new look. Still Under ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home