Oh man...I"m so tired. Trying to get hmwk done yet I just can't seem to concentrate! The weather has been so gloomy too. I guess I'm still hanging in there. Man, I miss my friends, just the other day I finally gave Alice a call and its so good hearing from her again. Now to think of it, I got a surprise call from Janella today. Havn't talked to her in ages, she got into Fashion Design at Ryerson this year, really really proud of her. She's been telling me that the workload is pretty heavy in addition to her job, its going to be pretty crazy. Well, I can't wait until she designs a dress for me one day like she promised =)
Has anyone seen the preview for a movie called "lost in translation"? I really really really want to watch it. Its about this washed-out hollywood star who gets hired to do TV commercials in Japan. Basically he meets someone there and falls in love. No, that's not why I want to watch this, its because the movie seems to really get into the culture and environment of Japan as the main character adjusts to it, so you kind of learn on the way. Does anyone want to watch it with me?? Give me a shout!! I'm watching Meteor Garden 1 right now, yes talk about late. The rest of the world already seen the second one already and I'm still at the first. VIC ZHOU is my favourite! hehhehe I want pictures! heheh......
The PC meeting at church went quite well. The Lord was really with us when we were planning the events for the next four months of fellowship. All I have to say is, its going to be fun! So if any of you are in town or is looking for a University Christian fellowship, come to Josiah!! Friday nights @ NTCBC. heheh....propaganda mode now =)
Anyway, gotta get some sleep. wake up supa early tomorrow. Hope to update more often. lates.
Monday, September 22, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- "And now I think I’ll get through The end of the w...
- Time really flies, I can't believe school is start...
- It is a my last night in New York City. Its funny ...
- I really want to apologize for the lack of bloggin...
- Right right guys, I"m off to Phoenix Arizona. Hope...
- Awww...finding Nemo was like the cutest movie. Now...
- New Webpage Design. A fresh new look. Still Under ...
- Wow, I havn't blogged for awhile, even the bloggin...
- OFF TO BOOTCAMP.........Just kidding!! More pics...
- A PICTURE OF A BEAUTIFUL SCULPTURE........ Last n...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home