Sunday, July 06, 2003

Wow, I havn't blogged for awhile, even the blogging interface has a brand new look. I"m just going to be brief about the things that's been going on with me for the last while.

In a nutshell
~Concert for Toronto was amazing, I went to the one at skydome. The best performance that night was Our Lady Peace, No questions asked. (Pictures to be posted)
~Centre island was pretty good, didn't get as much free stuff as I wanted to and the weather was B-E-A Beautiful! My bf's cousin's gf got like second prize at the dragonboat races or something like that =) (Pictures to be posted)
~My volunteer job at Vision Youth has been really enjoyable (I'm camp councillor). I met a lot of really upbeat and enthusiatic peeps and we finally had our groups setup and met with the kids this weekend. So far, so good. GO TEAM DYNAMITE!!! BING BANG BOOM!
~Fellowship has been pretty good. It feels like everytime I go, I feel so spiritually renewed and encouraged. A shout goes to those whom are going on Mission Trips this summer: Matthew, Sandra, Tim, Albert (city mission), Jesse and (including yours truly). I"m also thankful for the people that's helping out with fellowship this summer. Great job!!
~Summer BBQs....Mmmm....good! Yeah been to a couple of those lately. Good food, Good company. =)
<~Summer Conference at Brock University was alright, Thanks to Winnie and Joanne that made it really worthwhile!
You gals are so sweet! Let me try to remember.....Ms. Vanelli's, New York Fries, Taco Villa, Manchu Wok.....ugh! I forgot the last one! heheheh My cell group was pretty good too, We had a really good group dynamic and the discussions were pretty fun. Memorable =)
~The meetings with my phoenix arizona mission team has been a pretty positive experience. We seem to have pretty good group dynamics....for now that is. >=) We have been doing a lot of interacting and training using some reference materials. Its pretty cool to learn more about yourself and the role you can play in a team.
~I also want to give a huge "THANK YOU" for the friends and family that is continually supporting for this upcoming short term mission trip to Arizona.

Beef
~Ahhh.....time management. It has been pretty bad.....but the truth is, was it ever good? I'm thankful that they offered a Life management workshop at Summer conference, I was able to learn a few things.
~Work has been pretty streneous and certain "people' are really starting to get on my nerves. Grrrrrr!! I remember someone telling me this: The first two months; you enjoy your job, the next two months; people starts irritating you then the two months following; you want to kill the next person that comes in the store. Lol! dang...maybe its true! I'm contemplating whether or not I should work during school.
~The biggest thing that stressed me out for a bit is school. Actually, I'm always stressed out because of it. The schedule selection thing was such a pain. Why do they have to cram everything into the Fall term? *sigh* I"m also a little worried about how the upcoming year will be like. Just gotta pray about it!

That's it for now though. Takecare everyone! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home