Its been awhile since I've updated =P One word: LAZY. I wouldn't blame it all on my laziness though, there are too many things going on in my life right now. I feel like I don't have the time or the patience to sit down and think things over. Here are some "verbal Diaherria" as some might like to put it =) haha!
~The Matrix~
**SPOILER ALERT** **SPOILER ALERT**
I saw it last night with Mark and some of his friends, it was pretty packed. Here's my thoughts on it (no offence or anything):
-what's with the key-maker? He looks like an old man from Chinatown. heheh =) I thought he would be someone cool looking with the whole leather attire.
-the City of Zion was actually pretty cool. I think the long partying scene which some may find too long was actually a good depiction of the culture and lifestyle of the people.
-Neo went inside that door to see the source, the architect of the matrix. So is he, within the context of the story, God?
-I like the whole concept of whenever people see Ghosts, Aliens, Angels or anything of the supernatural, its really a program not doing its job. -the Oracle
-everything is programmed, the weather, what you eat, how you feel, what you see, Everything. Its kind of true isn't it?
-Choice is the problem, Do we really have choices if God already knew what we would choose?
-When Neo told Morpheus that the Prophecy wasn't true, was he lying to cover up the choice he made to save Trinity instead of Zion?
-Did anyone see that Chinese guy fighting Neo during the Scene where they rescued the keymaker? The one with the long hair and sunglasses? That was too funny.
-yes, Keanu was hot as usual but I liked him in "Speed" more. heheh =)
More to come.
Friday, May 16, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Another day has gone by: I started work on Monday ...
- I have so many bits and pieces going on in my mind...
- I just want to share an exerpt from Max Lucado's G...
- ~I went to the library yesterday with a bookworm n...
- I'm so exhausted! I just came back from training a...
- ~The weather has been absolutely beautiful this we...
- Its been awhile since i've written here and a lot ...
- I have to say that things has been alright lately....
- I spent the day at UofT with one of my best friend...
- In the past month, I came to realized how importan...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home