Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I spent the day at UofT with one of my best friends today, friends since grade 3!!! We had some studying done and she showed me around school. We ended up at the bookstore and here's what she got me:


isn't that the cutest thing??? Thanks Helen!! hahah, glad to know "someone loves me from UofT"! hahaha and its my favourite piggy too!!!
Here's a candid pic of her while she was driving

heheh!

I also went to prayer meeting tonight, I havn't gone for a long time. Its good to step back and really pray for the craziness that's been happening in our world like the whole SARS situation and the war. BUT remember that God is always in control, we just have to trust Him. Andy also invited all of us for dessert afterwards, I had a really great time. Thanks!

**On a side note, I scored an interview today! on the same day I handed in my resume!!! God really provides!! I hope that He'll bring me through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home