Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Grace and I headed down to visit Jon and G today at their workplace. I don't think I would've found the place by myself, every room all looked the same there. J took us around the area to check out the uniques stores and restaurants. He took us to a store called "Red Pegasus", it was an interesting store, it had everything from jewellery, cards, journals, stuff animals, stationary to "How to survive" guides. But I really liked the store because of its name (heheh). We ended up having lunch at that Sushi place they were ranting and raving about. Yet today, they weren't so enthusiastic about going because their favourite chef isn't working there anymore. They actually havn't gone in a month. Regardless, the food was still pretty good and most importantly we finally had time to "catchup" with what was happening with our lives. Well, it turned out to be more of an interrogation then a conversation! hahah! So many questions and so little answers >=) It was fun chilling with you guys! =)


If you ask me, this pic is priceless


After lunch, Grace and I headed down to the DX to checkout that new ReDesign Exhibition. The concept of this exhibition was to take common everyday objects and redesigning them in form and functionality. I thought the most unique one was probably the toilet paper one. Instead of using the usual circular cardboard tubes, the designer uses a square tubes thus creating square paper rolls. As a result, it can help reduce waste and because of its shape, the holder will create a resistance that prevents the pull of too much paper. It can even cut costs of packaging too because the edges will allow more packing space. What a simple yet brilliant idea! After the DX, we went window shopping at the underground mall and headed back up to Eaton Centre.

<==Me @ the DX
<==Masahiko Sato, a Japanese designer from the exhibition, didn't want to show his face......hahah! =)



Here's another interesting one, a cigarette package that come with a pocket to carry the ashes.....

Can you guess what these are?
I have more pictures of the exhibition, just ask me!!

Thankyou Lord for blessing me with another great day. God bless =)

Oh yeah, ONE MORE THING. Holly is my Number #1 Guest at my house. My room=her room, My kitchen = her food heaven...HAHAHAH =) Sign my Guestbook, you'll know why =) heheheh! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home