Tuesday, February 18, 2003

So I met up with Karen today, she's a really good friend of mine from highschool. We headed down to Market for lunch @ French Cuisine. She finally showed me some of the pics she took during her trip to Japan and Hong Kong this Christmas. Soooo lucky!!! The pics she took at Tokyo and that spa place was really nice. She also visited the temple places where people write those letters as goodluck charms and hung them to the wall or something like that. Its just like the ones I saw in Japanese Dramas and animes. I remember seeing a picture that reminded me of a scene from Miyazaki's "Spirited Away". One day....one day I'll get the chance to visit Japan!! =) I've only been at the airport to switch planes. =P In the middle of our conversation, my friend pulled out something from her bag and it turned out to be a Piglet picture holder clip she got for me from HK! hhehehe!!! I was overjoyed! anything with Piglet makes me happy! =) After lunch, we bummed around P-mall and checked out.......VCDs and CDs (what were you thinking?)hahah.

I came back home in the mid-afternoon for the purpose of doing some hmwk. Instead, I decided to watch this chinese movie that I borrowed from a friend last week since I finally had time to watch it. Besides, after visiting P-mall, I feel like watching a chinese movie for some reason...hahha. Mark calls me a few minutes later, turns out he came back early after his exam. So we ended up watching the movie together, of course, the sub-titles clued him in! =) (On a side note, Does anyone have "My Sassy Girl" or "Meteor Garden I with F4" ???? I want to borrow it!!!!!!!) After the movie, Mark and I decided to start studying, finally! He was studying for his mid-term tomorrow and I was doing some homework for school. I felt very productive working with him, somehow he keeps me motivated =) He also stayed for dinner and somehow dinner is always better when a guest is around. hahah =) Don't y'all agree?

I'm getting tired, got a long day ahead of me tomorrow =) God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home