I don't think I've ever felt so down before in my life. For these past few months, I felt like God had really put in me on the edge. Pushing me further and further away from my comfort zone. I was challenged in every single part of my life, every single weakness was revealed and counted for. There are times when I really felt it was over for me. Whether it is school, relationships, family, friends, I felt like my everything was falling apart. I wasn't exactly sure where and what God was leading me towards. I'm worried about my future, wondering if I'll make it, knowing the hardship I would have to face. I'm so afraid. Maybe it is through this, I'm able to somewhat see how Jesus felt when he was all by himself in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights alone with the Devil. How did Jesus prevail? Sometimes I feel like I'm not strong enough to what's ahead, I know I can't do this alone. Lord God, please lead me.................
I just also want to thank my family and other brothers and sisters there were/are there for me during these crazy times of my life. Hope y'all can keep me in your prayers.
~peg
Wednesday, March 05, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Guys, I havn't been doing too well, Please pray fo...
- I came across this poem today, it was from a frien...
- Grace and I headed down to visit Jon and G today a...
- So I met up with Karen today, she's a really good ...
- Time sure flies by fast, its already the end of th...
- OH mY GOODNESS!!!!! I actually made it through the...
- I think I had a very interesting weekend, I felt l...
- ~Another day has passed, I'm actually glad the wee...
- Class sure went by quickly, I had a pretty relaxin...
- Wow, my first official blogspot. I've been thinki...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home