Friday, February 21, 2003

I came across this poem today, it was from a friend of mine.....

~Broken Dreams~
As children bring their broken toys with tears
for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God because
He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in peace
to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help with ways that
were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried -
"How can you be so slow?"
"My child," He said,
"What could I do?
You never did let go."

I think this poem depicts what I've been going through with God, we can say how much we depend on him but we're so quick into taking the driver seat again. Lord, I pray that you would grant me the patience and the faith to leave it all to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home