Sunday, March 09, 2003

I feel like A LOT has happened since the last time I updated. I really don't know exactly how to describe the things that I have been going through but I'll slowly break down what's been going on.
1.) Family: for the past year, my sibling and I have been in a huge conflict. We havn't talked to eachother for a very very long time. Its funny b/c some people find that its nothing, but to me, its a really big deal. A lot of times, people take family for granted but I realized recently how extremely important they are to me. As time passed by, my heart keeps hurting inside, this turmoil, this discomfort. I felt like I had no peace. I realized that each and everyone within his/her family has his/her role, if one were to fall, everyone else will fall along with them. "Family" is therefore the body of Christ and should be in unity in order to function. No man or woman can stand alone.

It was a friday morning before school, I woke up, feeling weary and slightly depressed. I knocked on the door to find him still in his bed. I said a little prayer for God to be present, for Him to give me courage, for guidance. When I finally made it inside the room, I wholeheartedly told him everything that was on my mind. Tears were falling down my pale face, my voice was shaky. He looked like he was still sound asleep but I just hoped for him to hear what he could. I sat down beside him and prayed. Unexpectedly, he got up and poured out everything that was also on his mind. My tears of sadness quickly turned into tears of joy. We both said a prayer and all of a sudden, we both felt like a load has been lifted away from our backs. I was really relieved and thankful, I also realized that aside from God, my sibling knew me best. And to have eachother's support again, we can finally have hope for the future. =*)

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home