Friday, April 04, 2003

In the past month, I came to realized how important my friends are to me. Its really through these crazy times that I learn to love and appreciate them even more for always being there for me and always making me smile. =*)
Here are some pics/video taken by my new Canon S45 cam!! =)

Joanne's B-day:

My girlies Helen and Jo

Cindy and Nat sing their heart out! =)

Me and Pammypoo

Paulz and her bf chris, aren't they cute?? hehe =)

I have a video too! but for some reason its not working!! argh! =)

Last wednesday, my bf's sister got platinum tickets to watch the raptors @ the ACC! What a wonderful gift from God! took me by surprise! I'll tell you more if you ask. =)


**I"m just so thankful that despite the struggles that has been happening, there are still a few things to smile about. =)


~peg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home