-Thankfully, I had a pretty nice weekend. The weather has been extremely good lately and I got a chance to finish up some crazy work. I visited the ROM with Mark and his family on Friday. Its been a long time since I visited the ROM, I love historical stuff, every piece has its own story, big or small.
-In the past week, I also got the chance to finally finish writing my Testimony for Baptism. I'm planning to get baptisted on Good Friday Easter. I really can't wait, its something that I really look forward to. I hope everyone can pray for me and to also be there =)
-On Sunday night, I got a chance to go to a BBQ at Mark's place. I really love his family, his sisters are like the nicest people and same goes to his grandparents. We hope to tell them about Christ one day.
-Spiritual support. Lately, I realized that I don't have much spiritual support. A lot of times, I feel so down or face certain challenges that need a lot of spiritual support and discussion. I pray to God that He'll provide for this need.
Monday, March 17, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- I feel like A LOT has happened since the last time...
- I visited Auntie Chui tonight, she's doing alright...
- I don't think I've ever felt so down before in my ...
- Guys, I havn't been doing too well, Please pray fo...
- I came across this poem today, it was from a frien...
- Grace and I headed down to visit Jon and G today a...
- So I met up with Karen today, she's a really good ...
- Time sure flies by fast, its already the end of th...
- OH mY GOODNESS!!!!! I actually made it through the...
- I think I had a very interesting weekend, I felt l...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home