Another day has gone by: I started work on Monday and school started for me on Tuesday night. I wasn't sure what to expect, I guess I was a little nervous about both of those things happening this week. Work was really good, its tiring but I enjoy the working atmosphere a whole lot. The people were extra nice there and gave me a few pointers when I needed it. I mean, being new in the workplace, I'm bound to make a few mistakes =P. I'm thankful that people around me were really forgiving and helpful at the same time. =)
When I finished working yesterday, I bumped into an old friend of mine from Highschool, Tennyson. It has been awhile since I've seen him, although we both go to the same University, I still never see him around. It was great just catching up on our lives and just reminiscing the ol' highschool days =) There's actually a highschool reunion coming up in May and I'm still comtemplating whether or not I should attend. Now that I think about it, I most likely will, I just want to see everybody again. On my way walking back home, I decided to visit my friend katherine since it was on the way. I wasn't exactly sure which house it was but I relied on my instincts =) I rung the doorbell and there she was! My eyes dwelled up in tears when I saw her. I havn't seen or talked to her in more than half a year. I missed her so much! It was such a great afternoon because I got to see my friends again. You guys are always in my heart, remember that!
School was alright I guess, I estimated the wrong time to take the bus and came a little late for class. =P But it was alright. =) The truth is, I've been really burnt out from the year from everything. I was a little nervous about going back to school thinking about the load of work that I would have to do. The course outline seem alright, I just pray and hope that everything will go alright and that God will give me the strength to go through with work and school this summer.
I learned something really valuable last night, something about Love:
"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I posess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 12:4
Lord, teach how to love others, for all my good works will mean nothing if I have not loved
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- I have so many bits and pieces going on in my mind...
- I just want to share an exerpt from Max Lucado's G...
- ~I went to the library yesterday with a bookworm n...
- I'm so exhausted! I just came back from training a...
- ~The weather has been absolutely beautiful this we...
- Its been awhile since i've written here and a lot ...
- I have to say that things has been alright lately....
- I spent the day at UofT with one of my best friend...
- In the past month, I came to realized how importan...
- My testimony: My family and I immigrated to Canad...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home