I just want to share an exerpt from Max Lucado's Grace for the Moment
I Choose Love...
No occasion justifies hatred;
no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love.
Today I will love God and what God loves.
I Choose Joy...
I will invite my God to be the God of circumstance.
I will refuse the temptation to be cynical...
the tool of the lazy thinker. I will refuse to see
people as anything less than human beings,
created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as
anything less than an opportunity to see God.
I Choose Patience...
I will overlook the inconveniences of the world.
Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll
invite him to do so. Rather than complain that
the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray.
Instead of clinching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with joy and courage.
I Choose Peace...
I will live forgiven. I will forgive so that I may live.
Friday, May 02, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- ~I went to the library yesterday with a bookworm n...
- I'm so exhausted! I just came back from training a...
- ~The weather has been absolutely beautiful this we...
- Its been awhile since i've written here and a lot ...
- I have to say that things has been alright lately....
- I spent the day at UofT with one of my best friend...
- In the past month, I came to realized how importan...
- My testimony: My family and I immigrated to Canad...
- -Thankfully, I had a pretty nice weekend. The weat...
- I feel like A LOT has happened since the last time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home