Its been awhile since i've written here and a lot has happened as well.
My Baptism:
It was a really wonderful experience. I guess I was a little nervous in the beginning but I quickly came to a realization that it was something absolutely wonderful, commiting myself to Christ, what is there to be nervous about! Also to have my friends and family to be there to witness the most important event of my life was already a blessing in itself. As the Easter service started, I became quite emotional. It was quite uncontrollable actually, it was as if my tears was cleansing me from all the sin and pain that was inside of me. The music led by the worship team was wonderful, I remember just closing my eyes and just listening to the praise and worship all around me and it felt as if I was in heaven. I think presenting my testimony was quite a challenge as well but I felt it was my duty to share with others the things that I've been through to get where I am today. Albert's testimony was very touching and powerful to me as well. Its so good to see how God works in our lives and how important he has become to us. I have some pictures from the day as well. I will post them up soon. I just want to thank everyone that showed up for my Baptism, God bless you! =)
~Peg
Thursday, April 24, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- I have to say that things has been alright lately....
- I spent the day at UofT with one of my best friend...
- In the past month, I came to realized how importan...
- My testimony: My family and I immigrated to Canad...
- -Thankfully, I had a pretty nice weekend. The weat...
- I feel like A LOT has happened since the last time...
- I visited Auntie Chui tonight, she's doing alright...
- I don't think I've ever felt so down before in my ...
- Guys, I havn't been doing too well, Please pray fo...
- I came across this poem today, it was from a frien...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home