*sigh* I should really get some sleep but I just can't. Always worryin about school bleh. I'm currently working on a typeface, its actually for my Type 4 class where we have to create our own typeface. I decided to do a pixelized typeface specifically for text messaging or any LCD text, I want to do something fun, they all look so typical to me. I spent all day trying to get some of my information design done but my mind just goes blank when I look at statistical graphs. yucky. Thank God I actually got a few done, hopefully the teacher will be okay with it.
I actually got a call back the other day about the part-time job that I applied for. It was such a surprise to me. They actually called when I was in NewYork so I gave them a call right away and a interview came soon after. The job is going to be fun! its so God-given, I"m so serious! It combines what I love the most: kids and crafts!! =) Its only once a week and I love working with kids. I say its God given because it just came to me, I didn't worry too much about it somehow I just knew that He was in control ya know? However, there was a problem with it though, they're offering it on Sunday mornings as it turns out. I asked the guy if he can change the day, so he's going to try and give me a call back soon. The truth is, if its God's will things will turn out the way its meant to be, so I"m not too worried =)
Hung out with Shu-ling for a bit today after my pysch class, its cool to have a chat and catch up. Aside from his crazy antics hahah, he's a cool guy and always reminds me to stay true. We're both chairperson for our own fellowships this year so there's a lot of sharing and supporting right there.
I better packup my bags and head to sleep, I have an extremely long day tomorrow. The classes aren't too bad, so I can't complain.
Btw, does anyone visit this page anymore? sheesh. hahah leave me a msg or something!
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Oh man...I"m so tired. Trying to get hmwk done yet...
- "And now I think I’ll get through The end of the w...
- Time really flies, I can't believe school is start...
- It is a my last night in New York City. Its funny ...
- I really want to apologize for the lack of bloggin...
- Right right guys, I"m off to Phoenix Arizona. Hope...
- Awww...finding Nemo was like the cutest movie. Now...
- New Webpage Design. A fresh new look. Still Under ...
- Wow, I havn't blogged for awhile, even the bloggin...
- OFF TO BOOTCAMP.........Just kidding!! More pics...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home