Sunday, November 02, 2003

Freaky Friday, Good Weekend
I"m glad I actually had a pretty good weekend which started off really bad because I caught a cold on Thursday night which gradually made its way towards friday. Meaning, I was unable to make it for Tony Costa's workshop on Friday night. I was so disappointed.....I was really unfit to drive there that night and my head was killing me. You know, one of those headaches where you feel like there's a hammer banging on the side of your head? oh yeah...one of those. Not only that, the cold/fever kept me from doing some of the work that needed to be done on Friday and the teacher pretty much latched out at me. Maybe I should of told her that I was sick....I guess sometimes I get so caught up with the idea that teachers never have any mercy.....they're aliens I tell ya. =) In addition to that, when I was taking the GO bus to school that day, my psychology professor took the same bus and sat right beside me! How freaky is that!

I felt a lot better on Saturday with the help of bottles of water, vitamin C, chicken soup and some sleep. Had a korean BBQ dinner with friends that night, it was actually a little b-day get-together for Helen. I miss seeing her, she finally came back from Queen's after how long? =) The food was good. It was funny because Helen and I aren't those typical girls that care about our weight when it comes to eating. We just go all out guy!...HAHAHA! When Alice and Pam were getting full, Helen and I were like, "Yo! We're just getting started!" Round 3! We had such a good laugh =D After dinner, we went to chill at BBT over at Destiny's where I finally got a chance to show my friends the fob shoes that I got last week, as it turns out, they didnt' think it was fob at all. Helen was like, "if you already accepted the look, then its not fob anymore". Karen then points out shoes from this chinese magazine and I realized that its soo true =) Oh yeah, if you're out for BBT, next time try the OoLong BBT heheh, its like a chinese style tea flavour, its pretty good =) But my first love will always be Taro, Lychee or green-apple no doubt =) I think the greatest thing that night was just talking to everyone again. The night ended with tearful good-byes. Our next meet: Christmas, which isn't too far away. Karen drove me back home that night and I didn't want to go home..hahah...For some reason, she had a small poster for me to take home and I wasn't allowed to see it until I went in. As it turns out, it was a cartoony poster with a girl that says "Girl Power!" on it...HAHaha...yes...Girl power indeed. =) Awww....I don't want to wait until Christmas....=***(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home