Keeping ground
When Jesus said not to conform to the ways of the world, he really meant it. I realize how easily it is for us to follow the ways of the world, its so easy to fall and stumble. But for us that know His word, keep praying for his protection. Renew your minds and hearts always.
Wednesday, October 08, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Distant Its weird, I think I'm such a workoholic....
- Here's comes another week. Man, I"m such a fob =) ...
- It's my birthday today Last night, Josiah fellow...
- *sigh* I should really get some sleep but I just c...
- Oh man...I"m so tired. Trying to get hmwk done yet...
- "And now I think I’ll get through The end of the w...
- Time really flies, I can't believe school is start...
- It is a my last night in New York City. Its funny ...
- I really want to apologize for the lack of bloggin...
- Right right guys, I"m off to Phoenix Arizona. Hope...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home