Guilt Trip
I guess I'm guilty for a number of things, for being too over-worried or even insensitive. I guess being more of a open person, I tend to expect people around me to be the same. Thus, I tend to think that everything is WYSIWYG. I was wrong, I guess I've misjudged. When I was upset, I realized that I was really upset at myself and thought about what I could've done. I had too much expectations and I know I shouldn't override other people's struggles. Its interesting though, to realize that people are not always what they seem. They can be so much more than I can ever imagine. Full of insights, full of personality, full of all these amazing experiences that I have never expected. If anything, I should be the one at fault. Thanks CY, and you're truly an amazing person and I really mean that.
Saturday, November 08, 2003
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Reaching out I guess you can say I"m a little upse...
- **New Shoutout section added**
- Freaky Friday, Good Weekend I"m glad I actually ha...
- I'm sorry.... I've never imagine I would some day...
- Lost in Translation I guess my weekend went alrigh...
- Cheese! Me, Winnie (Yuna) and Betsy haha! Though...
- I was cleaning up my room today and I came across ...
- Its wierd, I realized that I've been so closed. Li...
- I've learned a lot lately, I think its so importan...
- Ah-nold Ah-nold Swhartzenneger is governor now? W...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home