I actually woke up on time to catch the bus at 7:45am this morning. I guess you can say I cheated because the bus came a little late as usual. So i did catch the ride to school. Last night was pretty fun I guess, bombarded with lots of overseas phonecalls, wishes and blessings, food, family and friends..and one red pocket hahah. We had a huge hot-pot last night but I was actually busy thinking and doing school as usual.
Class today was actually quite interesting. For our first project, we have to pick an event in our lives and create a narrative using motion typography. HAHA....if you are not a designer, the last sentence probably didn t make any sense to you. But I decided to use my experience at the Arizona mission trip for this project. I mean, to summarize such a huge event in a 30 second movie is actually quite challenging but its pretty fun regardless. The teacher showed us some amazing examples today, they were so creative...they were like mini-commercials or movie openings. wow.
Ive been thinking about what I should do this summer. The thought of summer school really bugs me =P and I also have to fit in a 3-6 week design internship somewhere in between. Not to mention maybe a job and fitting the trip to HK somewhere. Man, Im so confused, I really don t know what Im going to do and its my last summer before my last year of University. Last year of University...where did all the time go! Im not even sure what I want to do from then on. Ive been thinking about somewhere overseas but then Im not totally sure. My future is definitely not in my own hands. I guess I have to give it to God...which is what it should be.
Tonight is another Josiah Girls cell group night, I wonder how it will turn out. We are watching Bend it like Beckham hahah, I probably watched that one for the 100th time but I just had to share it with the rest of the world. Everyone meet Joe, Joe, meet everyone...hehehhehe.
Thats it for now.
Friday, January 23, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
- Been busy busy busy and stressed but I have a feel...
- Man..the weather is getting really cold. My finger...
- Made it through the end of the week. Thank God. Th...
- Third day of school. God's been looking after me. ...
- Second day of school. Getting warmer. Continue to ...
- My first day back to school. It feels cold. Hope t...
- I'll Miss You The holidays seem to pass by so qui...
- Gone too soon As a secret fob.....I must reveal m...
- Ahhh...finally the week is over. Though it was str...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home