Friday, November 28, 2003

In school right now....man...the end of this hell week.....with one more huge project to go next week....then its holidays.....There's so much to do.....Man, when is my brother coming to pick me up from school? Sheesh-a-bob. I had like 2 hours of sleep last night doing this flash project....but I kind of liked the way it turned out. I don't know, I gave it my best, not going to have any more expectations. I can't believe the semester just passed by like that, it was better than I expected. This year was.......different, and I hope there will be more changes to come. It was funny because my friend and I was doing a little reflecting on the semester and realized that our favourite teachers was like a dad or grandfather to us....HAHAHA. yeah, the teachers I had this year were pretty cool. They were quite inspiring and experienced graphic designers in the field, I must say I learned a lot from them. I'm such a geek! Does anyone else know the difference between a nerd and a geek? =) A nerd is someone that studies for leisure and a geek studies when they have to but I'll let you on a little secret....I'm a nerd! hahahaha! I've "become" a nerd....yeah, University does that to you....That reminds me, I'm going to probably write this huge blog summary of my year and the memorable tad bits soon....after my project....=P I wanna go home....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home