Don't you hate it when you welcome people with open arms, give them what they wanted, give them what they needed. Yet they still choose not to take it, turn a blind eye to it and not even appreciate it? I guess many of us know how that feels, people are so disrespectful and ungrateful sometimes. What could you do? :L oh well, I did what I can =D
Ugh! I misssed my friend's U-Idol competition last night at the Automotive Building dowtown! Grrrrr! I hope things went alright. I mean making to the top ten wasn't easy. It was funny because she was telling me about her adventures in the competition and it hadn't occurred to me how real it was until I saw the posters at P-mall and First Markham Place. I was like...oh my....there she is! there she is! "Janella So: Fasion Design". Well, whether she wins or not, I"m still proud of her ya know? Not everyone can make it that far to begin with.
Saturday, January 24, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- I actually woke up on time to catch the bus at 7:4...
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
- Been busy busy busy and stressed but I have a feel...
- Man..the weather is getting really cold. My finger...
- Made it through the end of the week. Thank God. Th...
- Third day of school. God's been looking after me. ...
- Second day of school. Getting warmer. Continue to ...
- My first day back to school. It feels cold. Hope t...
- I'll Miss You The holidays seem to pass by so qui...
- Gone too soon As a secret fob.....I must reveal m...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home