Joint fellowship with Zion
Fellowship tonight turned out really well. Let's just say some people that never spoke a word of chinese started speaking it, not just for us to hear but to actually have a conversation. I don't know, I think Zion and Josiah has a lot of chemistry and I feel that seeing their faithfulness in Christ has really encouraged me tonight. Though we hardly see eachother even when we go to the same church! Its so good to see this other part of the family that we never got to see or really get to know. It feels like seeing a long lost brother or something...hahha......the love is still there though we havn't spoken or seen eachother for a long time. You know what I mean? Praise and worship was really great. The sharing was good, the music was good. Though it was a little awkward at first, we all just quickly opened up to eachother and had great conversation. I think all of us Josiahites made some new friends tonight, even the quiet ones...>=) heheh they full of surprises. Tonight ladies and gentlemen is what I call, Fellowship. Thanks Lord =*)
Saturday, March 13, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Man, school is really dragging on in this last mon...
- The Passion of the Christ (Spoiler) So I finally ...
- Man, I have like a half an hour before I have to t...
- I'm just trying to balance myself recently. The pa...
- So i've been hibernating at home studying for my M...
- I think I've actually recuperated over the weekend...
- This week has been pure hell. I can't even begin t...
- When in doubt or need motivation, Trust in the Lor...
- i've been feeling so overwhelmed lately. Worried a...
- Change I know that many of us are in either udder...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home