When in doubt or need motivation, Trust in the Lord and read his Word. Add a little prayer on top of that and he will comfort you, give you peace and a reason to be motivated again. Keep on striving and never give up.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." -Psalms 62:5-8
Reading those words, I'm again reminded that I'm not alone! =) King David someone that has lived more than a thousand years ago also felt frustration, discomfort, emotional and troubled. But these words of faith help serve a reminder of who God is despite the circumstances happening around you. You have to remember this truth that God is in control and is taking care of his people. There goes a reason why I want to keep on striving no matter how much things have messed up, By grace, he'll help you get back up again.
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- i've been feeling so overwhelmed lately. Worried a...
- Change I know that many of us are in either udder...
- Good ol' Dad Man, I feel so bad for not going to ...
- AAhhh...just came back from an exhausting bus ride...
- The end of the week I'm so glad that this gruesome...
- Prayer meeting: half a year later Met up with And...
- Thanks to the Emmanual guys It really bothers me ...
- Don't you hate it when you welcome people with ope...
- I actually woke up on time to catch the bus at 7:4...
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home