Good ol' Dad
Man, I feel so bad for not going to class today and its one of my fave classes too. Frig...stinkin freezing rain. Argh! Me angie at myself now.....Anyway. So last night was another gruesome night at Sheridan but it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. This time around, our guest speaker "Interbrand" gave a pretty interesting presentation about their company with the focus of Large studio Management. They were showing us a case study about a brand that they created for "Minacs International", the company which my dad works for. That was not what surprised me, when Interbrand was showing us some of their work with the promotional video that they made for the company, they were saying how they used real minacs employees to act in the video. So I was just watching the video...then boom! there was my dad on the big screen smiling to the class! HAHAHA! I was like...oh my....that's my dad! hahah! That was way too funny....The way they filmed it was like one of those T.V show openings when people just kind of turn around and smile at the camera. HAHAHA! I was so proud of daddy, oh man...that was so jokes =) Like my friend Flora says, things always happen for a reason. =)
Friday, February 06, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- AAhhh...just came back from an exhausting bus ride...
- The end of the week I'm so glad that this gruesome...
- Prayer meeting: half a year later Met up with And...
- Thanks to the Emmanual guys It really bothers me ...
- Don't you hate it when you welcome people with ope...
- I actually woke up on time to catch the bus at 7:4...
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
- Been busy busy busy and stressed but I have a feel...
- Man..the weather is getting really cold. My finger...
- Made it through the end of the week. Thank God. Th...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home