I think I've actually recuperated over the weekend, I was one burnt crust. Seriously.....time to get back on my feet and get working again =(. For V-day, Mark and I ate at the Day and Night restaurant in Markham. It was YUMMY.....I felt kind of bad though because it was so expensive. The restaurants gyp you off on V-day I tell ya. But the food was good though, We really enjoyed the lobster tail and steak...hehe =) I was still really stressed from school regardless though. I realized that it takes me a while to really "take it easy" from the stress I've been getting. After dinner he took me to watch a play called "I hate Hamlet" at the Markham Theatre in Unionville. They play was so funny!! hahah, its set in modern day New York about an actor choosing between theatre or Television. Then the ghost of John Barrymore (a famous actor in the past) comes and persuades him to go into theatre. With a cast of wacky and really talented characters, it really made my day! Then the stress really floated away.....phew.....I just needed some decent rest........been taking too many Tylenols for those headaches.
I've also recently applied for a p/t job, a really cool on one Main Street Unionville. (ask me..hehe) But they havn't replied me yet. Oh well, if its yours its yours. Speaking of jobs, I'm still looking for some internship opportunities this summer and its driving me nuts! I really really have to pray for this one. Usually I'm pretty confident but University can really put a bruise into it. Does anyone work in a company with a design/advertising department? Let me know!!
I'm so tired, meeting some friends tomorrow for lunch then back to studying again....*sigh*
Monday, February 16, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- This week has been pure hell. I can't even begin t...
- When in doubt or need motivation, Trust in the Lor...
- i've been feeling so overwhelmed lately. Worried a...
- Change I know that many of us are in either udder...
- Good ol' Dad Man, I feel so bad for not going to ...
- AAhhh...just came back from an exhausting bus ride...
- The end of the week I'm so glad that this gruesome...
- Prayer meeting: half a year later Met up with And...
- Thanks to the Emmanual guys It really bothers me ...
- Don't you hate it when you welcome people with ope...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home