The summer journey continues
The flying Golf club
As you may not know, I love to golf. Not professionally though but just for fun!!...heheh =)Everytime the summer months roll around, I'm out there in the greens practicing my swing =D. Some people think golf is really easy but its really a game that requires a lot of skill and patience. Lucky me, there was this old man that was playing nearby and taught me a few pointers. He told me he spent like more than 300 dollars american for his golf club...that's crazy. Proper interlocking on the handle and keeping your eye on the ball is key to a good swing. Ohhh...how many times have I missed the ball! hahaha....and something really embarassing happened that day too, I swung so hard then I mistakenly let go of the club!!! HAHAH....it flew like a few feet to my left...and I was so FREAKED!!!!!!! There was people there too and I just screamed!!! It happened to me during bowling too..hahah...I threw the bowling ball behind me...underhand though....not over...HAHA..but still. Eccck!! But at least we got to play mini-golf for free...heheh..yeah FREE! =) The guy who worked there told us the place was closing down soon anyway and decided to let us play for free. That was too nice. Thank God for such an amazing day.
To be continued......
Thursday, May 13, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- The Adventure Continues... Take me out to the bal...
- Summer time in T.O Fine, I'm not going anywhere e...
- Girls will be girls Queenie, Gendi and I HAHAHA(...
- What I learned from Bible Study last night: "Don'...
- Board game frenzy I realized that I've been playi...
- God gives and takes away I guess for many of us, w...
- Summer time *sigh*So summer has finally started fo...
- My day at York Glendon Ahhh...the beautiful frenc...
- Sales People Honestly, I used to love to shop but...
- **Update** Comments section back in session!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home