Ladies and Gentlemen, the NTCBC Summer Conference 2004 worship team
Andrew Lau- Bass
Ruth Tsai, Sarah Chung - Vocals
Nevin Tan- Vocals, Guitar
Johnnie - Vocals
Jon Sy(BigGuy)- Percussion
Matthew Lau - Electric Piano
Guess what! Somebody recorded the whole Worship session! Seriously, give it a listen...its just so amazing!! I wanna cry.....its like re-living the moment. So good....my favourite song is "What Else Will I do". If heaven sounds like this, hook me up! hahah All I can say is....wow. Praise the Lord =)
http://www.2mod5.com/index.php/2004/07/07/p172
Thanks Drewz!
Thursday, July 08, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- A chuck of finger, end of internship, more summer ...
- Summer Conference 2004!! I had such an amazing lon...
- and the adventure continues So here I am, sufferi...
- Wine,A beamer,A cathedral and public transportatio...
- Let's go to Hollywood! After constant nagging and...
- Bits and pieces ~I can't believe summer school is ...
- Unionville festival So today for the first time, I...
- Panic Attack Oh yeah..forgot to blog about this in...
- University of Guelph So my family and I visited Gu...
- The need for Communication I recently realized tha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home