Saturday Night Fever
Nono...not that Beegees theme song for John Travolta but its about me being sick of a fever. The hot weather is really getting to me. I think its a combination of eating hot food (yit hei) and the sudden change in a hot and cold climate. Recently, the A/C of both of the cars are broken and the house A/C is not turned on because of the renovating that's been happening. I feel like I'm in a constant melting state. Anyway, I feel very helpless at these times when I"m sick, somehow everything around you still moves on and the more you push yourself to do your everyday tasks, the more sick you get and the less you get done!
In a way, I"m really thankful at these times because that's when I realize how limited I am. It is really through these weak times that I see how the Lord carries me through and how faithful he is to me. At times, when I'm healthly I feel like I can take on anything or everything but all it takes is something as small as a little virus that can stop everything from working. I thank the Lord for being a true and caring friend through the good and the bad.
Sunday, July 18, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- My Poor Trackie So I've been pretty upset lately, ...
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the NTCBC Summer Conference ...
- A chuck of finger, end of internship, more summer ...
- Summer Conference 2004!! I had such an amazing lon...
- and the adventure continues So here I am, sufferi...
- Wine,A beamer,A cathedral and public transportatio...
- Let's go to Hollywood! After constant nagging and...
- Bits and pieces ~I can't believe summer school is ...
- Unionville festival So today for the first time, I...
- Panic Attack Oh yeah..forgot to blog about this in...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home