New Year, New Challenges
So here I am FINALLY typing away at the lab @ Sheridan, waiting for my friend to finish meeting with the teacher. I must say, since my last post, lots of things have happened. Both good and bad....but thankfully mostly good =) The rest of my summer went really great, my time at HK was a blast! Met up with friends, spent time with family and now I'm back at school.
Bro is finally up in Guelph now living on res, I must say, Guelph is quite a beautiful campus. Made a few trips there to help out with the moving, then celebrating when bro finally moved out. woooo!! But the truth was, I did miss my bro and at times, I still do but I think he's having a pretty good time over there so that's good on both ends =)
I guess I didn't really know what to expect in my last year of school. My only hope was to not only learn but to also enjoy this last year. I guess I can say, its going alright, so far so good. I had to do a few uncomfortable things like presenting in front of the class etc.,ecccck! I hate it when that happens! I had such a long day today been up since 6am and had a full day of classes at Sheridan....like straight classes. Today I have Workshop and Book Design, both are building up so hopefully it will turn out alright at the end. I'm actually a little excited about my book, I know its a lot of work but it'll be worth it at the end. I mean, I can say to myself that I've written and created my own book. I would say it will be an accomplishment at the end of my University...that's IF it turns out well. =D
Its a little weird not seeing grace, vivs and the upper years around anymore, especially Olive. In other words, the original crew =) It feels like things keep changing and I'm not quite ready to move on or maybe I have and I didn't realize. I went to YCCF two weeks ago and I realized that I didn't even know more than half of the people there. When that happens, that's when I feel like I'm getting old.
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Will be updated soon Stinkin Spyware has clogged m...
- I'm back After a week of being sick, pegsta has cr...
- Phoenix, Arizona: A year later I can't believe ...
- Saturday Night Fever Nono...not that Beegees theme...
- My Poor Trackie So I've been pretty upset lately, ...
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the NTCBC Summer Conference ...
- A chuck of finger, end of internship, more summer ...
- Summer Conference 2004!! I had such an amazing lon...
- and the adventure continues So here I am, sufferi...
- Wine,A beamer,A cathedral and public transportatio...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home