Saturday, November 27, 2004

~Tonight was the perfect weather to head downtown before it starts to get freeze again. I love our downtown escapades, just chilling and enjoying the city. We wanted to check out the festival of lights at Nathan Phillips but due to bad timing we sort of missed it. Regardless, walking around downtown is always fun, there's always stuff going on. Stuff to see and do, I love just going about without any expectations. Walking along Dundas, I think alexisonfire was performing at Z102.5. They were alright but we moved ahead on. Then we headed towards Queen street and there was this really cool place that made crepes. I just couldn't resist the smell and the sight of it! The guy was making it right in front of us and I just couldn't help but want to eat one. hehe. I ordered the Cinnomon sugar crepe.....so yummy and warm. We waited for like 20 minutes to get it. The women in front of me ordered like 20 or something! Mark didn't like it though...he says it tastes like pancakes....blah! I liked it =)

There were a lot of policemen out there tonight for some reason but mostly near the clubs. I remember one night, we checked out the Indian Motorcycle Lounge, that was wayyy cool. The fact that there isn't any cover charge and you can come and leave as you please, that I'm lovin. I don't really drink either, I so rarely do it. So if those lounges want to make money from the drinks...I don't think I can help them...heheh.

~Today, I had lunch with my family then we bumped into Uncle "Y" and his father-in-law. I'm so thankful to see them both happy and healthy. It really feels like our prayers have been answered. I'm just really thankful.

~Been thinking about the future again, I'm not sure if I really want to go back to HK anymore, well, just for a few months. I feel like I'm going to have a hard time adjusting there. Well, mainly because I'm more inclined to the Western culture. Perception is a HUGE deal and that can make communication really difficult. I mean, I'm already having a "fantastic" time communicating with my parents....hhaha...but you know what I mean. Sometimes the chinese and english side handle and see things very differently and I just don't want to deal with that. I don't know...maybe I"m paranoid. We'll see how God will lead me.

that's it for now. Got tons of work to do. But I think I'll call it a night. I'll update as much as I could =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home