The end of another Chapter
When people say that you'll miss University once you get out, they were actually right. I didn't believe them at first but after experiencing it for myself, I'll have to say that it is true. Thanks to all those who came out to see the show and made it so memorable. I have pictures in my imagestation if I hadn't sent it to you already. My username is "Pegabo" and its the "Gradshow 2005" album. Check it out!
I'm really thankful that I got to stop by and take pictures with all my friends. Memories of people that I met through these past 4 years of University. They all left an unique print in my life and I learned a little bit of something from everyone of them. Not just my University friends but also the friends that I grew up with and my bros and sis from church. The sun was shining bright today, it was shining on my face actually. HAHHA seriously...so weird..and the Josiah crew made me do some speech :) sheesh! haha. Everything was right today for some reason, the weather was fine and I enjoyed the company of friends. I hadn't felt this carefree for such a long time. Its weird, I feel a little restless. I mean, for the past semester I've been working non-stop then suddenly boom, you're done. Out and about. Maybe its a process we all go through and I definitely shouldn 't complain..hehehe :)
So I drove downtown for the first time by myself last night and today to the gradshow. I"m so proud of myself! haha. Well, I can't get all the credit, Alice and Joanne were my navigators...fine, it was yahoomaps that taught me how to get there! hahah. I think I"m actually quite comfortable driving down there now...I can dooooo it! So what's my next accomplishment? I want a BMW mini Cooper S!!! heheh, I was envisioning myself driving downtown with it...heheh I hate it, my friends seem to not like that car! Nono, not my designer friends.....we share that love..HAHA but my other friends...why don't they like it? sheesh. Its still not stopping me though :)
Anyway....I"m a little worried about the future. Not so much about the job thing but just....the future things that you have to do....some inevitable life experiences. Worried about my relationship, my family, my friends.....aaahhh...everything. All I know is that there will be a lot of changes and new experiences ahead. I"m not sure if I'm ready for that....then again, when is anyone ready for those things? Don't know how things will flow. I"m usually confident but if its anything that I learned...life is way too unpredictable and uncontrollable. I just hate feeling like jello....all wobbly without something solid. (yeah..I have weird metaphors).
More to come
Thursday, April 14, 2005
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Come to my gradshow!So that's it, yesterday marked...
- I hate it when parents try to "help" you, it makes...
- Almost finished....I can taste it.Have you ever be...
- My two centsMan....life has been full of drama lat...
- finally an update Sorry for the lack of blogging, ...
- A little sad about leaving London Time sure flies ...
- Last night in London Wah! I don't want to leave! b...
- Merry Christmas I'm so thankful that I got a chanc...
- Feeling Nostalgic One sad thing about visiting dif...
- Things are settling down So I guess winnie was rig...

3 Comments:
Hey Matt, thanks for the heads up. *Ding* The album is now made public. Only for a limit of time? heheheh....so hurry! get yours today! >=)
Oh, Peggy! Everything looks awesome! I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm glad you had a good time. :)
I'll be sure to be on the lookout for you in the design world ;)
=Kat=
Hey, Peggi
Don't worry too much about your trip. Mark'll take care of it and you two will have a great time.
And no,I don't believe this will be "your last trip".
Be sure to check out all the designs (whichever are relevant to you) in Hong Kong and "wherever else" you go.
Take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home