Finally an update
I have to say, life moves pretty fast. A lot has happened since the last time I posted. Life's been changing a lot too. I don't know why I don't like blogging as much anymore, even if I were, I would be in another country or something. I think the most you'll ever read about is my life during University. Right now, It really feels like I started another chapter of my life. I would say the previous ones were pretty rocky but I'm very excited about this forthcoming one. I want to embrace this chapter to learn and experience as much as possible. Maybe I should start a fresh blog again, I've been thinking about something along the lines of a Sophie Kinsella kind of style to my blog. Something that suggests the modern day working gal up and about with her everything life.
What's up?
Been busy working on the Summer Conference Handbook. My my my..the stress, I thank God I already lived through 4 years of it....so I can somewhat handle it better. Aside from that, I've just been commuting downtown everyday and getting a-every-other-day dose of caffeine to jumpstart my day. Yes, I entered the workforce, I must say, there has been some interesting experiences. Like being in an elevator with the CEO without knowing, slouching on my desk when He passes by with his advisors without knowing...ohhh....the drama. hahah. Everyday, I learn something new. There are days when I'm totally stressed out but then there are days when things work out fine. I really thank God for that. So this is it eh? No way! I think it really depends on how you choose to view life and the way you view each challenge. There's always a learning opportunity out there to prepare you for something bigger. Ready, get set, go!
On my mind
I really don't know what to expect this year for summer conference. (Its a retreat organized by my church at Brock University) I"m sort of neutral about it, according to Andy, this is the first summer conference to have the highest number of people attending. I think the team is quite strong this year too so I sort of wonder how it will turn out. There has been so many changes at church too, I sort of feel like I"m in a transition. Well, from Josiah University fellowship to Emmanual career fellowship. I feel like I have to leave some people behind and make new friends again. I don't really mind, I like meeting new people, sort of like a fresh start. But admittingly, I've been lazy when it comes to making friends, I sort of get into the habit of sticking to the old ones. The truth is, its sort of plain selfish especially when it comes to church. I can already feel God pushing me out there to get to know my brothers and sisters better, especially to new comers and other people I haven't met yet. *Note to self* Must get out of comfort zone. So help me God.
And my adventure continues...
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- The heat is onIts been a little too hot in Toronto...
- One Cuban Cigar please....So finally my parents ca...
- My Chicago AdventuresI guess I should blog about m...
- Hello Toronto, once againI have to admit, everytim...
- Going to HKYup, I will be leaving to HK for a mont...
- The end of another ChapterWhen people say that you...
- Come to my gradshow!So that's it, yesterday marked...
- I hate it when parents try to "help" you, it makes...
- Almost finished....I can taste it.Have you ever be...
- My two centsMan....life has been full of drama lat...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home