Update
Been learning a lot about people lately. It seems as if, the more you get to know them, the more disappointed you'll be. I think a lot of people are full of crap these days. I feel like I really treasure the people that I know from way back, in particularly my highschool friends and my family. No matter what, they know me best and they always keep me grounded. It feels so comforting around them, I can just be myself and not worry about anything at all. Its so easy to be taken in by the "fakeness" and the lies of this world. There are a lot of people who BS to get ahead for themselves which you can sort of tell by the inconsistencies of their speech. I just really want to try my best to keep everything real in my life and not let these kind of people affect me. I think being true to yourself is one of the most important things in life. So help me God.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- Finally an updateI have to say, life moves pretty ...
- The heat is onIts been a little too hot in Toronto...
- One Cuban Cigar please....So finally my parents ca...
- My Chicago AdventuresI guess I should blog about m...
- Hello Toronto, once againI have to admit, everytim...
- Going to HKYup, I will be leaving to HK for a mont...
- The end of another ChapterWhen people say that you...
- Come to my gradshow!So that's it, yesterday marked...
- I hate it when parents try to "help" you, it makes...
- Almost finished....I can taste it.Have you ever be...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home