**UPDATE**
I'm back to the blogging world, my new blogspot is: http://pegabo.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- DisconnectedI've been quite frustrated with the st...
- HK V.S T.OPeople ask me about the possibility of g...
- Choosing God, and living wiselyI feel like there a...
- Love/HateI went to NYC this weekend and I must say...
- and she finally comes out of her shelldamn, I have...
- No more shopping in chinese places for meI've been...
- This summerThis summer seem to be the longest one ...
- UpdateBeen learning a lot about people lately. It ...
- Finally an updateI have to say, life moves pretty ...
- The heat is onIts been a little too hot in Toronto...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home