Story time under the Olive Tree
Olive's testimony last night was so inspirational. I hope that God will continue to bless her on her journey to East Asia. Its amazing to see someone so faithful and trusting in God every step of the way even when things don't make sense. If you trust God enough and in time, things will start falling into place. So don't give up.
I learned from reading my current book, "Reaching for the invisible God", something called "double handed faith". To be trusting and faithful in GOOD or BAD circumstances. We just have to trust that God will bring the good out of the situation because the picture is too big for us to grasp. So hold on. =)
Thursday, May 20, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- No more just fun and games Wow, God has blessed m...
- The summer journey continues The flying Golf club...
- The Adventure Continues... Take me out to the bal...
- Summer time in T.O Fine, I'm not going anywhere e...
- Girls will be girls Queenie, Gendi and I HAHAHA(...
- What I learned from Bible Study last night: "Don'...
- Board game frenzy I realized that I've been playi...
- God gives and takes away I guess for many of us, w...
- Summer time *sigh*So summer has finally started fo...
- My day at York Glendon Ahhh...the beautiful frenc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home