Afternoon tea anyone?
As most of you heard, yes, I will be heading over to London, England this December. I'm actually really excited =D The last time I've been there was when I was 3?? =P I will be staying over with my cousin and her family. My cousin is in London U right now, taking mass comm and this is also her last year. So I'll snoop around her school and her lectures to see how London U is like =D Of course, I can't wait to visit the museums, the night life, cambridge, Harrod's (window shopping only), Buckingham palace, Birmingham, Prince William...haha, maybe not the last one. =D I'm so thankful to be going somewhere this christmas, I was sort of down for the past month because I feel like I've been working so hard but don't have any plans to go anywhere for the holidays. =P Having friends going abroad as well was also a bummer for me. But hey, life is like a rollercoaster, you may not know what's ahead of you but try to enjoy the ride anyway. I just thank God for such a cool opportunity. =) I'm a little nervous about traveling alone, I've never really done that before =(. I just hope that God will take care of me all the way. =)
Vaughan Mills
I'm probably one of the last people to finally give Vaughan Mills a visit. I had a pretty good time window shopping..haha =D nah...I managed to get a few things for people. Something for my bro and my cousin, I don't think I'll be shopping much for myself this christmas b/c I'm so broke after this term. I still have to get my mom and dad something special for Christmas (and Mom's b-day) before I leave. Must think hard! =P Any ideas?
Thankfulness to the Lord
I'm so thankful to God that He gave me the strength to go through this semester, it honestly wasn't easy. But He constantly motivated me and pushed me to try my best in everything I do. Even when there were times when it was tough or when I made mistakes (lots of them!), He reminded me to not dwell over them but to learn from them. If spiritual growth and understanding can be measured, I'm grateful to say I've grown a few more inches this past few months. Everyday is a learning experience whether its good or bad. We just have to trust and have faith in Him. I learned that being a Christian, I'm always changing to be made better and better by God's hands. Like He's molding this sculpture into perfection and I guess in this case, we are His sculpture. In all that you do, acknowledge Him because He is the Lord.
That's it for now, stay tuned for more of Pegsta's adventures =D
Saturday, December 04, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- ~Tonight was the perfect weather to head downtown ...
- Welcome bacccccccck! (Mase styles) yeah....after g...
- What a dingbat! Ahhh..finally, the morning after ...
- New Year, New Challenges So here I am FINALLY typi...
- Will be updated soon Stinkin Spyware has clogged m...
- I'm back After a week of being sick, pegsta has cr...
- Phoenix, Arizona: A year later I can't believe ...
- Saturday Night Fever Nono...not that Beegees theme...
- My Poor Trackie So I've been pretty upset lately, ...
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the NTCBC Summer Conference ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home