I miss my family
Today, we picked up my aunt and uncle from the Airport. I must say, I felt a little weird. I mean, I'm technically spending Christmas with another family other than my own. I sort of feel....out of place. Maybe even uncomfortable. Arriving a week earlier was great because its just my cousin but now....I'm feeling a little iffy. I remember my other aunt was tellling to be prepared because I may have to adjust to a different environment, she told me to be patient, not to get irritated and go with an opened mind. This is kind of a challenge for me, I really hope God will take care of this sudden awkwardness and for things to quickly adjust for the better. Eccck! I miss mom and dad, even brother!
Ozzy Osbourne
Out of all the Brit guys that I wanted to meet, I bumped into no other than Ozzy Osbourne. How ironic is that! I was walking along Piccadilly Circus then I heard a whole bunch of people screaming near by. I went to see what was going on and as soon as I looked up, I saw someone very familiar. "Isn't that Sharon Osbourne?" I thought outloud. The girl beside me then informed me that it was Ozzy Osbourne and the whole family. Then I saw Kelly and Jack Osbourne then Ozzy standing nearby. He looked confused as usual, it turns out the whole family was there to do an episode of MTV's TRL. I took some pictures, hey, they are pretty well-known. What am I going to do? =)
Saturday, December 18, 2004
::ready::get::set::go!
About
- Name: Pegasus
- Age:the booming twenties
- Education: Hons B.Des
- Listening to:
• Cry ~ Philosopher Kings
• Learning to Breathe ~ Switchfoot
• Trip ~ Hedley - Lovin:
• some "me" time
• Free online games :)
• ice-cream - Not lovin:
• People who try too hard to be cool = loser
• Stubbornness in ppl
• me being so damn naive sometimes - Current reads:
• "Tuesdays with Morrie"~ Mitch Albom
• "Memoirs of a Geisha" ~ Arthur Golden
• "Wicked" ~ Gregory Maguire - Website to visit:
• The Torontoist - Movies I want to watch:
• Inside Man
• The DaVinci Code
• MI:3 - Currently watching:
• What Not to Wear on TLC
• stuff on the "W"
Previous Posts
- **Comments section added Please leave your message...
- Chilling with the wax celebs =D So I finally visit...
- Paddington Bear has landed I've finally arrived in...
- Afternoon tea anyone? As most of you heard, yes, I...
- ~Tonight was the perfect weather to head downtown ...
- Welcome bacccccccck! (Mase styles) yeah....after g...
- What a dingbat! Ahhh..finally, the morning after ...
- New Year, New Challenges So here I am FINALLY typi...
- Will be updated soon Stinkin Spyware has clogged m...
- I'm back After a week of being sick, pegsta has cr...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home